We are looking to build up our contact list for Casual Receptionist/Administrative Assistant for on-call and vacation relief. The Reception/Admin acts as the first point of contact for visitors and callers to HTC Band Office and undertakes a range of other administrative tasks.
Ultimately, a Receptionist’s duties and responsibilities are to ensure the front desk welcomes guests positively, answers the phone in a polite and enthusiastic manner and executes all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards.
MAJOR POSITION ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Receive and greet all visitors in a professional and warm manner
- Provide Front desk reception duties for the office which includes handling of all phone calls and manage internal & external customers timely and professionally
- Manage and maintain weekly Staff Log
- Collect and distribute all incoming mail and courier items
- Assist in General Office administration.
- Other duties as required
- We are working to provide an additional training course to our on-call list applicants
- Grade 12 or equivalent preferred
- Administrative Assistant Courses are beneficial
- Possess good professional image and enthusiasm in customer service
- Pro-active and highly resourceful PC literacy (MS Office, in particular)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communications skills for staff and visitors
TO APPLY: E-mail Carmen Lawson @ email@example.com or drop off your resume & application to the Executive Director’s inbox at the Band Office.